Friday 4 June 2010

Synchronising Energy - conclusion

We were pretty much on time as the day drew to a close. One amazing thing had been that all nine of the GES staff had arrived before the 10am start time! Many of the other folk were late but, due to the new agreed Values at the GES, our guys set a really good example. 
It was left to me to do the review of Hopes and Expectations after Eric had finished the Next Steps section.
Then of course the final Evaluation, which I am glad to say was very positive. I do hope that people get together again regularly to share good practice and ideas after I am gone.
All in all a good and inclusive day with masses of SYNERGY! 

1 comment:

  1. I am always inspired by reading your blogs. You have gone through so much with your "Full" African experience. Hope to see you soon. Oh, I will be in the states the next two weeks, Kaitlyn and family are moving to Maine. xx

    ReplyDelete